Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow day update

As the day ends I wanted to get a few more photos loaded (done: link) and provide an update.

The snow did end around mid day; however, the wind has yet to truly calm down.  So while Stone did get out for a bit, there was still quite a sting in the air.

Evan (from across the street) was kind enough to lend their snow chunking device.  After a few passes I got the hang of it ... quite an upgrade compared to the human powered option.  I got most of our parking area clear, and a path to and around the propane tank access point then cleared a path for the other across the street folks as their snow chunker had an issue.

Jett (son of Evan) was having a blast outside today, and was very excited once Stone was outside.  They chased, they sled-ed, they planted themselves into the snow ... it was a good day.

So from our snow surrounded nest to yours ... cheers.

J, J n S