The night went well, Sora slept for most of the time outside of feeding and changing. Joan got rest and I managed to get some sleep as well. All things point to a trip home in a couple of days.
Stone was initially excited as he rounded the corner to the room, then was startled by our nurse who rounded the corner to see him. When I did get him into the room, Sora gave him a new addition to his Thomas the train collection, and he said "Thank you baby Sora".
On his afternoon visit to see her, he asked that she be put in the clear "crib" so he could stand on the couch and look and observe her. He was mostly smiles, still a bit hesitant to touch. Time will solve that, certainly.
Here are a few "high res" images from the day. Enjoy, and I'll update as we go.
Jeff