Stone is trying to take me out ... we have always played the age old game of punch daddy in the face ... one of the best games ever. Today he took it to a different level.
We were in one of our usual giggle, tickle, wrestling sessions and per the normal routine I started getting a palm to the face which sends me great distances from Stone which brings him great pleasure. On one return trip he grabbed a wooden maraca. I let him know that we don't hit people with those (I could see the look in his eyes and the smirk on his face what he was planning). Sure enough once I was within striking distance, boom! Maraca to the top of the head. Now, he is not that strong yet, and it did not hurt too bad; however, he did manage to hit the same spot that I keep smashing my skull into on the range hood in the new house (which is another long story that I wont go into).
I grabbed my head and rolled over in pain (as it did hurt as that spot was bleeding a few nights ago). He got a very sullen look on his face and I said we DO NOT hit people with those. After a few seconds of being very unsure about what was going on he gave me a hug and patted me on the shoulder to let me know that it was ok.
He does care.